Vietjet Academy is a spacious and modern training facility with the european standard by Vietjet and the Airbus Aerospace Group.
The predecessor of the aviation academy is the Vietjet Training Center of the Vietnam Aviation Administration from 2014. By november 2018, Vietjet Air students officially launched and inherited the results of previous years.
BPL an honor to be partners with Vietjet in the cockpit transport project to serve the pilot training.
- Point of receipt: Vung Tau Wharf.
- Intersection: Vietjet Academy, – District 9, HCMC.
BPL carried out the transport chamber that was covered with Vietjet Academy
Requirements from Vietjet: Ensure safety for the entire process of upgrading / lowering, transporting and bringing into installation.
- At the port: ensure safety / drop in port
- At the port: lashing, covering the safety of the goods when transported
- Transport: ensure transport safety from port to warehouse
- At the warehouse: ensure that goods are safe / put in the requested position.
Engineers and BPL co – operate the cockpit in the right position at vietjet academy
The project contributes to the name of BPL associated with the ability to meet super – intensive high – school goods.